Friday 28 October 2011

Model Search

Hey Dolls!
As you all know i am launching my hairline called dollhouse this fall. I would be selling not only Brazilian, Indian and Malaysian hair but also bendy rollers and curling wands. Now back to the 'title' of this post "Model search" as you all know, many beauty companies have people representing them worldwide. I have chosen Alimah Demola-Seriki and Zubaida 'Simi' Zang to represent dollhouse. Besides the dollhouse reps, i need female models for my website. These models would be given free weave and 20% off any future purchase. We need only 6 models, so if you're interested please leave a comment and email me at tojuokoturo@yahoo.com


NOTE: The model search is for girls worldwide. Send your picture, Date of birth and phone number to tojuokoturo@yahoo.com. Also can you let us know why you would like to model hair by dollhouse.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Is this only for people in canada?? I am in america but i would love to model ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doll,
    The answer to your question is No. The Model search is for people worldwide. So if you're interested, you can email me your age, telephone number and a picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay great ^_^ will do that now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I would like to model even though I'm not in Canada x_x
    Vanessa Endeley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thing it's worldwide. I'm in Nigeria presently, but I'm moving to america in January. & what kind of picture should i e-mail you

    ReplyDelete